Did a speed scrap today at Scrapable.net and did completed the lei-out above. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. As I've never speed scrapped before, I didn't know what to expect, but it was a lot of fun. It started at 1 with a posting of step #1. Every 10 minutes another step was posted. Here are the steps:
1. Choose 2 photos and make them black and white. One should be larger than the other. Don't make them the same size.....
2. Choose 3 papers. One must be set on an angle and one must be a rectangle.
3. Add 5 and only 5 elements of your choice. No more and no less. This includes your frames, staples, etc.
4. Add at least 2 stars.
5. Add 1 ribbon. And only one ribbon. And you can use it only once and it has to extend the width of your page. It can be flat, curly, etc. Just not a bow.
6. Add one sentence of journaling. It must include a number.
7. Title your lei-out using an alpha....not a font. An alpha.
2. Three papers, all three are from Nicole Young's kit "Catch a Dream" ~:~ light grunge,sunny skies, and bright sun;
3. Five elements: From Catch a dream kit: baby word art, faded paper frame, and feather wints; VB_SugarBaby frame; and JHI_SSEmbells_Lace2_wide
4. At least 2 stars: From Catch a Dream: Bubble Star Overlay and from Nicole Young's Love is in the Air kit Hanging Stars
5. One ribbon: Misty Cato Birth to 18 months buckled ribbon
6. One sentence of journaling with a number in it.
7. Title your lei-out using an alpha....not a font. An alpha: Used Gelsticker
I did this lei-out for another challenge at Scrapable.net. This challenge was called "Bling it on." For this challenge I had to use 1 flat ribbon (no more, no less), 1 or more bling elements (diamond, glitter, etc.), and two circle frames (nomore, no less).
Supplies used: Background Paper, beach ball, and life preserver are all from Life's a Beach March Collaborative Kit; flat ribbon I made; bling is from SpinkyDinkScraps and Simply Scraps "Dreaming of Spring" kit; circle frames I made; journaling strips are SNU_SS_EmbTemplates_JournalStrips_10, stitching is from WW_LIFE365_Stitching, date stamp is AWI_BrushSet_StampADate; and font used was DSP WillJenni. I used Atomic Cupcake action Sparkle or Glitter (can't remember which one I ended up keeping).